2015 GSU Sport Leadership Forum
Where: GSU Student Center Speakers Auditorium
When: April 15, 2015 – 7:30 p.m.– 8:30 p.m.
The goal of the GSU Sport Leadership Forum is to provide insight into how sport executives manage and lead people in their respective organizations in order to realize success. Our moderator will ask each panel member questions based off of individual experiences in setting up mission statements, visions and executing organizational goals in order to impact performance.
Moreover, the guest panelist will be asked specific questions in regards to dealing with conflict, handling organizational culture, and motivating staff members with the appropriate leadership style.There will be opportunity for audience members to the panelist questions as well.
This event was created and developed by the KH 7100 – Management and Leadership in Sport Spring 2015 class.
This is a free event Open to the Sport Business Community.
- Directions: Auditorium – University Events
- Sports Administration on the Web: Sports Administration M.S.
- Parking Information: Visitor Parking
- Georgia State Athletics
- GSU Sport Leadership Forum on Facebook
- For more questions, please contact via social media or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: #gsULead
Forum Panelist Information